Saturday, July 3, 2010

Greeting Card Matchboxes



I had a pile of greeting cards that I was not going to use so rather than throw into the recycle bin I thought I would decorate some matchboxes with them. After gluing the base card on the matchbox, I used tiny adhesive foam squares to elevate card segments and then embellished them with beads. I am really loving this project I loose my self in these little boxes – good for the soul!


I have used the following quotes inside these matchboxes:


"Be happy in the moment - that's enough. Each moment is all we need - not more." Mother Teresa


"Don't fill your time with worry - fix what you can and let the rest take care of itself." Anon


"Always remember that the future comes one day at a time." Dean Acheson


"When anger rises, think of the consequences." Confucius


1 comment:

  1. this is the best work ever. love benton

    ReplyDelete